This document was last updated on 29th August 2014
We would advise users to familiarise themselves with this document, and be aware that it will be updated from time to time
How and when you will receive your order
The type of product you have ordered will determine the delivery method and timing. If you have ordered/booked:
- a 10-minute Briefing - comes in the format of a downloadable PDF document. The web-link is provided in your order confirmation email.
- a 10 x 10-minute Briefing subscription - comes in the format of 10 downloadable PDF documents. The subscription includes the next 10 briefings to be published (according to the subscription you have chosen). An email will be sent to you as soon as each briefing is published. Each email will give you the web-link to download the relevant PDF file. The delivery time is determined by when changes to legislation and/or regulations are announced.
- an e-document pack - comes in the format of a downloadable PDF document. The web-link is provided in your order confirmation email.
- a magazine subscription – will come via post in 3-4 working days in the format of a hard copy magazine plus, if you have opted for Premium or Premium Plus Subscription, online access to various materials on our website. Your subscription includes four quarterly copies of the magazine. Your subscription will automatically be upgraded and re-invoiced for another year’s subscription at the end of each subscription. Re-subscription is not compulsory: if you do not wish to re-subscribe, please let us know after you have received your last issue. If you have opted for Premium or Premium Plus Subscription you website log-in details will be emailed to you.
- a CD-Rom and guidance handbook - comes in the format of an A5 handbook with a CD-Rom inside, which are sent to you by courier. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery.
- a place on a seminar or conference, the venue details will be available at least one month prior to the event on our website. Go to www.forumbusinesstraining.co.uk, select the conference or seminar tab (determined by your event title, which can be found in the order confirmation email and in the invoice) and then select your event.
- an email training course, a link to download the training materials will be emailed to you on the start date of the training course so that you can work through the module at your own pace. The links to download all the modules will be emailed to you over a four-week period.
- an online subscription, the log-in details will be emailed to you. Your subscription will be renewed annually.
Click http://www.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/index.php/terms-and-conditions to see our terms and conditions.