NB: You will be automatically reinvoiced for another year’s subscription at the end of each year’s subscription. Resubscription is not compulsory. If you don't want to resubscribe, you just need to let us know before the end of your current subscription year. We reserve the right to upgrade your subscription automatically when it is renewed. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
This publication is suitable for Primary Schools and Secondary Schools.
Click image to download sample copy
School Inspection + Improvement Magazine keeps you up-to-date with the latest developments in school inspection and helps you to plan ahead for upcoming changes.
A new Ofsted inspection framework and handbook came into force in September 2015. School Inspection + Improvement Magazine will be closely following the changes and keeping you informed.
In the next issue
School Inspection + Improvement Magazine May 2017
- Taking a whole-school approach to mental health
- Evaluating alternative and specially resourced provision
- Leading an ethos of positive behaviour and attendance
- Supporting school improvement through a whole-school literacy strategy
- Transforming a failing school
- Inspection dashboard: Further guidance
- Prioritising the budget for school improvement
We offer subscriptions to suit your needs – choose from either:
- Premium Plus subscription with quarterly printed magazines, plus online access to all articles and editable template model toolkit documents, as well as additional relevant articles and toolkits available exclusively online to Premium Plus subscribers
- Premium subscription with quarterly printed magazines, plus online access to editable template model toolkit documents only (access to the archive is available only to Premium Plus subscribers)
- Print-only subscription with quarterly printed magazines
School Inspection + Improvement Magazine is now available online