NB: You will be automatically reinvoiced for another year’s subscription at the end of each year’s subscription. Resubscription is not compulsory. If you don't want to resubscribe, you just need to let us know before the end of your current subscription year. We reserve the right to upgrade your subscription automatically when it is renewed. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.
In the most recent issue of SEN Leader Magazine, we asked SENCos about their experiences amid the current crisis in mental health and young people. 23% of over 200 schools complained that they have difficulties accessing support for their pupils with mental health needs.
With 850,000 children aged 5 to16 with mental health problems, and three children in every classroom have a diagnosable mental health disorder, this is a problem for all schools. Learn more about this issue and find support and guidance with SEN Leader Magazine.
The current issue covers:
- Mental health: Looking at what schools have identified as their top concerns
- Learning to lead: Working on your management skills and understanding the extensive impact of successful leadership.
- Pathalogical demand avoidance: Learn more about this recently recognised condition and the appropriate strategies and approaches.
- The impact of Pupil Premium funding: Gain essential and effective use of Pupil Premium and how this closes the attainment gap.
- Girls with ADHD: Understand the possible reason that the number of diagnosed boys outnumbers girls by four to one, and the support you can provide.
- And much, much more!
Subscribe now and ensure your SEN provision is fully supported.