School Inspection + Improvement Magazine provides school leaders with expert advice and best practice to help you prepare your school for change and plan ahead for inspections. Each issue includes a collection of ready-made forms, policies and checklists for you to photocopy and use straight away so you can quickly apply what you’ve learned in the articles and case studies.
A subscription to School Inspection + Improvement Magazine helps you to:
- Stay one step ahead of changes to inspection and improvement best practice: a cost-effective source of concise, expert information and ideas that you can put into practice in your school
- Save time with ready-made templates: practical model documents are included in every issue, and are prepared by experts and already trialled in schools so you can rely on their quality and usefulness!
- Get inspired with helpful, relatable and interesting case studies from SBMs across the country
- Talk to the experts: send in your questions to our specialist panel to be answered and we’ll include a selection in our magazines.
To give you an idea of how School Inspection + Improvement Magazine can help you, take a look at the topics covered in the latest issue. Many of the articles are accompanied by template documents to help you put what you learn straight into practice. Each article has been written by an expert author with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
- Inspection dashboard: a user’s guide to getting the most from the Inspection Dashboard, plus a handout for governors so that you can inform them
- Transforming a failing school: practical advice on turning around an underperforming school in a short space of time, supported by a focused checklist to help you implement four effective school improvement strategies
- Prioritising the budget for school improvement: practical advice from the coalface on how to efficiently focus the school budget on school improvement
- How to create an SLT that drives school improvement: ideas that work from a range of head teachers.
And much, much more...
We’re confident you’ll love School Inspection + Improvement Magazine that you’ll want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the download link below to get a free sample of our magazine and see for yourself!
To sample our School Inspection & Improvement Magazine please click here.
The following terms and conditions apply for Paper-only, Premium Plus, Premium and Online-only subscriptions: at the end of each subscription period your subscription will be automatically renewed into the next subscription period. We will notify you in writing (by post and/or email) of when your subscription is due for renewal and of any changes to our terms & conditions. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of your up-to-date contact details. You may cancel your subscription renewal by giving no less than 28 days’ written notice prior to the renewal date (i.e. by email, letter, fax or the magazine subscription cancellation request form at http://feedback.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/). If no such notification is received, or if the notification is received within 28 days of the renewal date, the subscription will continue in full force and effect and our renewal invoice will remain payable.
To read our full Terms & Conditions please visit https://www.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/terms-and-conditions