School Business Manager Magazine covers the latest developments in policy and best practice, plus practical suggestions on running your school supported by a collection of ready-made forms and checklists for you to photocopy and use immediately in your organisation.
A subscription helps you to:
- Remain up-to-date on the latest legal requirements and best practice with in-depth articles on the latest developments and what they mean.
- Save time with ready-made templates - practical model documents are included that you can photocopy and use in your organisations. With the Premium and Premium Plus subscriptions, these are available online so you can save, adapt and print them off.
- Talk to experts - readers can send in questions to our specialist panel and we will include answers to the most pressing issues in our magazine.
To give you an idea of how School Business Manager Magazine can help you, take a look at the topics covered in the latest issue. Many of the articles are accompanied by template documents to help you put what you learn straight into practice. Each article has been written by an expert author with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
- Special topic: The heart of the school
- SBM's role in facilitating outstanding learning and teaching
- Investing in teachers - providing CPD and resources amid a national funding crisis
- The impact of the proposed high needs funding formula of 2018/19
- Experience shared: a team member's experience of working with a mentor and the art of collaboration
- E-learning and expert advice: the use of online courses for CPD and staff development, including safeguarding training
- HR and the successful school: a case study on bringing in the experts
- First aid in schools: what is 'adequate and appropriate'? Equipment, facilities and information
- Special topic: The heart of the school
We’re confident you’ll love School Business Manager Magazine that you’ll want to subscribe once you see the quality of the articles and templates – plus the potential it has to save you time and money. Click the download link below to get a free sample of our magazine and see for yourself!
To sample our School Business Manager Magazine please click here.
Premium Plus online archive:
The online archive contains articles and templates that are available only to Premium Plus subscribers. The online archive is organised into five clear sections, making it easy to find whatever you’re looking for:
- Management & leadership
Hear from some of our readers why their subscription to School Business Manager Magazine saves them time and money.
"SBM Magazine is a very useful resource for busy SBMs. The template toolkits can save a lot of time which is always a scarce commodity in this role!"
"SBM Magazine is an invaluable source of information and resources to assist me in my day to day role. It has also assisted me when completing my CSBM and I am sure it will continue to do so whilst completing my DSBM."
"I find SBM Magazine very useful. The toolkit provides some great template documentation ensuring I don't have to reinvent the wheel!"
The following terms and conditions apply for Paper-only, Premium Plus, Premium and Online-only subscriptions: at the end of each subscription period your subscription will be automatically renewed into the next subscription period. We will notify you in writing (by post and/or email) of when your subscription is due for renewal and of any changes to our terms & conditions. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of your up-to-date contact details. You may cancel your subscription renewal by giving no less than 28 days’ written notice prior to the renewal date (i.e. by email, letter, fax or the magazine subscription cancellation request form at http://feedback.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/). If no such notification is received, or if the notification is received within 28 days of the renewal date, the subscription will continue in full force and effect and our renewal invoice will remain payable.
To read our full Terms & Conditions please visit https://www.forumbusinessmedia.co.uk/terms-and-conditions